Thursday 16 May 2013

Ecō Logical Skin Care All Natural Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30

Dear Diary,

Eco Logical Skin Care is a natural and cruelty-free Australian Company. I've never tried anything from them and was eyeing on them for awhile. Once I saw that this was on sale, I thought I would give it a try since there is no such thing as too many sunscreen products. Right? *cough* in denial *cough*

I will start off with the claims:
1) Non Greasy
2) Moisturizing
3) UVA/UVB Protection
4) Non-Whitening
5) Zinc Oxide
6) Non-Nano
7) Hypoallergenic
8) No Chemical UV absorbers
9) Make-up Friendly
10) Biodegradable

Since there is such a long list, does it actually live up to it's claims?

Yes, it does. I really like this sunscreen! Plus, this is the only natural sunscreen that hasn't broken me out and doesn't feel like my skin is being suffocated.

1. mousse-like texture
2. light creamy texture


3. light cream/ water-like texture, spreads easily
4. non-whitening and non-greasy finish





It has a light mousse-like texture, when you apply it onto your skin it doesn't feel any different than a moisturizer. It spreads easily and doesn't take long for it to be absorbed into the skin. Once applied, your skin will feel smoother. Although it is not a matte finish, it also isn't greasy, so your skin won't have the stickiness feel to it. I would say that the finish is pretty much equivalent to your daily moisturizer. I also really appreciate that it is non-whitening, goes well under make-up, and doesn't make my face look like a grease ball by the end of the day. I also haven't had any issues with flash photography. What more can a girl ask for?

The only bad thing I can say about this product, is the smell. It smells like chlorine that is used  in public swimming pool. The smell does go away after awhile though.

Although I think the price is a bit more on the expensive side, I think it is well worth it.

For those who are interested, here is the  ingredients list.
Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide 20%
In-active Ingredients: Purified Water (Aqua), Isoamyl Lurate, Capric/Caprylic Triglyceride, Sorbitan Stearate, Surcose Cocoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ceterayl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Hydroxpropyl Startch Phosphate, Polyhydroxysteraric Acid, Santhan Gum, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Seed Extract*, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil*, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract*

* Certified Organic

Have you tried this sunscreen? What are your thoughts?

Love Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...